The actress Audrey Hepburn photographed by Douglas Kirkland at the Studio de Boulogne for the publicity of “How to Steal a Million”. Paris (France), November 1965.
Audrey was wearing:
- Sweater: Givenchy Boutique Paris (of the collection for the Autumn/Winter 1965/66).
- Hat: Givenchy (model pillbox lined with white astrakhan, of his collection for the Autumn/Winter 1965/66).
Notes: The Audrey’s hairstyle was created by Alexandre de Paris and done by Grazia de Rossi, and her makeup by Alberto de Rossi (Grazia’s husband).
Audrey and Milton Greene
can we all look at the smile in the last one
Audrey Hepburn with husband Mel Ferrer and their son Sean at the Kastrup Airport near Copenhagen on their way to Rome, Italy, February 22, 1961.
When I leave this world, I’ll leave no regrets
Leave something to remember, so they won’t forget
I was here
The actress Audrey Hepburn photographed by Pierluigi Praturlon at the Orly Airport, before her trip to Taormina (Italy). Paris (France), July 28, 1962.
Audrey was wearing:
- Dress: Yves Saint Laurent (black, of silk linen, sleeveless, of his collection for the Spring/Summer of 1962).
- Pearl necklace: Bvlgari.
- Hat: Givenchy (lined with white felt, of his haute couture collection for Spring of 1962).
- Sunglasses: Oliver Goldsmith (created especially for Audrey in 1956. The same that she wore in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s”).
Audrey Hepburn, pregnant with her first son, Sean, photographed in Nice, France, 1960.
Audrey Hepburn and Mel Ferrer in France for the première of her film Sabrina, 1954.
"The Academy Awards were given out on March 25,1954, in both New York and Los Angeles. Audrey literally dashed from her performance onstage in Ondine to the NBC Century Theatre. She had just enough time to change backstage into her Givenchy dress, but not enough time to remove her Ondine theatrical makeup.” - From The Audrey Hepburn Treasures.
Audrey Hepburn on the set of Breakfast at Tiffany’s (1961)